In accordance with BS7984 requirements, Insight Security Services will act as your primary key holder and respond to alarm activation on your behalf, verify the cause of the activation, and if necessary, liaise with the Police, alarm companies and repair contractors on your behalf, to re secure your premises as quickly as possible.
Clients who use this service are not only eliminating the inconvenience of false alarm activations, but also assisting in your duty of care to your employees by removing the physical risks they may face as the result of a genuine activation.
WHEN AN ALARM IS ACTIVATED AT YOUR PREMISES AT 4AM OR AT THE WEEKEND, THINK:
- IF YOU ATTEND YOURSELF HOW COULD YOU COPE WITH INTRUDERS WHO MAY OFFER VIOLENCE?
- IF ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ATTENDS HOW WOULD THEY COPE?
- HAVE THEY HAD THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING FOR THESE SITUATIONS?
- IS IT REASONABLE TO ASK STAFF TO TURN OUT IN SUCH SITUATIONS?
- IS THIS A DUTY WRITTEN INTO THERE CONTRACTS?
- WOULD THEY BE COVERED BY INSURANCE IN CASE OF ACCIDENT OR ASSAULT?
CAN YOU FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF LONE WORKERS IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES? BY USING Insight Security KEY HOLDING SERVICE.
- OUR ALARM RESPONSE UNIT WILL ATTEND WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF RECEIVING THE CALL FROM THE RECEIVING CENTRE
- THE ALARM RESPONSE UNIT CONSIST OF HIGHLY TRAINED SECURITY OFFICERS, EACH SECURITY OFFICER HOLDS THE SIA LICENCE, AND EVERY SECURITY OFFICER IS FULLY VETTED.
- SECURITY GUARD ALARM RESPONSE IS STANDING BY 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR